Denny’s Adventures In Allee’s “Willis Wonderland” – July 2011 – Part 132

denny Submitted by denny
December 23rd, 2011

This is a private bathroom for Sweet Potato and Niblet.  I just love stairs!

Categories: Allee Related, Animals & Birds, Architecture, Bathroom, Certifikitsch Winners, Household Accessories, Submissions

6 Responses to “Denny’s Adventures In Allee’s “Willis Wonderland” – July 2011 – Part 132”

I love that this made AWMOK! I always prided myself on finding almost everything in an esthetic I could deal with. Was elated when I found this litter box. Stairs really help on a practical level, and almost anything that doesn’t get trapped there gets stuck on the mat. Also, very important!, litter pearls! Little white pearls that esthetically match the litter dome. And NOTHING smells!

Always know that if you don’t give me specific directions, I will photograph anything and everything at Willis Wonderland.

Picture taking is now on hold for a while though, Canon Elph died today. I’m in mourning.

I’m not one for taking pictures when I travel and that sort of thing. I am more nervous about not having a camera for all things relating to awmok and your adventures. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t even have a camera. I’ll look into this camera. I HATE not having a camera, just hate it now. I think part of it also has to do with how you got me to appreciate the world around me and now when I can’t capture a moment, I get nervous……

I’ll look into the above camera, but keep in mind I use my camera for posting and taking pictures of you at events. Would this camera be okay?

I ordered it. The only thing I am not find of is using AA batteries. I think the key is in using the lithium batteries. I did this before, but would have rather have had a rechargeable one…..Next pics you receive from me will be from the above mentioned camera.