denny Submitted by denny
March 29th, 2011
Jealous (3)

I love any ceramic with the color pink!

I love this vase!

All of the ceramics here are displayed in the living room at “Willis Wonderland”.

Love the atomic design on the base of this one!

Categories: Allee Related, Certifikitsch Winners, Collections, Household Accessories, Submissions

8 Responses to “Denny’s Adventures in Allee Willis’ “Willis Wonderland” (Part 116 – August 2010)”

I got the vase in the top photo and the cocktail glass at two separate times and places. They’re both 1960′s Italian. I had three of the little glasses but two were 1994 earthquake victims. You can see a couple small chips on the bottom of the last remaining glass but they don’t bother me.

The vase in the second photo was one of the first ones I ever bought. Under a dollar for sure.

I don’t think any of these were over five dollars. My vase collection is really a microcosm for how I collect. When I come across things that are cheap enough and period enough and I really like them, I buy them. I definitely appreciate them all more and more as the years go by.

2. Michael Ely Michael Ely says:

The vase in the center with the blocks of color compliments the pitcher shared in the last Willis Wonderland post.

My jaw drops every time I look at the shelves displaying all these incredible pieces. I can’t believe it’s been a year.

I die over the one with the holes! Beautiful.

(GO Mumford!!)

4. BeeJay BeeJay says:

Who wouldn´t be jealous! Beautiful!

BeeJay – I ned to see the video footage that Allee took of me when I first entered “Willis Wonderland”. I’m almost afraid to view it as we were carrying on with excitement about me being there. I had no idea what came over me but when Allee asked me about my tattoos when I walked in the house, I immediately dropped my pants to expose my inked bum cheeks. What was I thinking!

Oi gavult! I did open my mouth but I’m usually not one to hide much. If Allee would have let me, I would have dropped my inked ass into her pool.