The Allee Willis Museum of Kitsch Live Show Press The D

Denny’s Adventures In “The House of Prudence” – July 2011 – Part 45

denny Submitted by denny
September 4th, 2011
Jealous (3)

I’m not sure what this pillow is about but it rests on the bed of Snappy-P.

Categories: Autograph, Certifikitsch Winners, Crafts, Household Accessories, Submissions

7 Responses to “Denny’s Adventures In “The House of Prudence” – July 2011 – Part 45”

I gave this pillow to Snappy. I thought it was a little too frilliy for me because of the lace around the edge. But once I gave it to her and really looked hard at it I was exceptionally jealous. It’s all hand embroidered. The crafter dupicated everyone’s signatures.

I was so curious about this pillow.

3. k2dtw k2dtw says:

This is fabulous… Maybe a retirement gift?? …

• Allee Willis Allee Willis says:

That’s an excellent guess. Although, in that case wouldn’t you expect the person’s name to be written big and right above “1954–1981”?

• k2dtw k2dtw says:

Yes???… Humm???.. Anything on the back of the pillow???..
        I was just doing the math???…and it’s about how long someone works for a company????…
        I had a home sewn grey circle skirt once dated from the 1950′s. Because autograph books were so popular in the 1950′s??… I was guessing instead of a autograph “book”…the very talented owner collected the autographs from her class all over the skirt, and then embroidered all of them in red. It did include her name, school and date, it was in a corner somewhere?? I was guessing the school colors were red/grey?????..

4. BeeJay BeeJay says:

Fabulous, maybe a gift to a teacher or to a member of an embroidering circle?

5. StoryTroy StoryTroy says:

There’s only one Michael Pidkowicz (just above the 5) listed anywhere in the US. If Jessica Fletcher were curious, I know what she’d do.