Knitler

snappyp Submitted by snappyp
May 13th, 2012

Picture is worth a 1000 words, but I still have to ask why.  Why make this?  Why do we even ever want to remember this turd even as a little knit thing.  So it doesn’t happen again.  I don’t know.

Categories: Certifikitsch Winners, Crafts, Hats, Political/Patriotic, Submissions, Toys, Uniforms

8 Responses to “Knitler”

Exactly what I was afraid it would be when I first saw the subject name…

This looks like it was made from one of those little Knit-Wit kits, though it obviously fell into the wrong hands. I shudder to think who made this for their kid.

Oh nice. I hope no kid is walking around clutching this little knitted nightmare. Oh my god, the arm band and everything. I’d hate to meet the person that put so much detail into this thing.

I’m taking “perspectives on the holocaust” in the fall.

Wow.

3. snappyp snappyp says:

you are hilarious.
    looks closely at his mouth. IT’S HEART SHAPED!!! even though it is a black heart.

4. windupkitty windupkitty says:

Um yeah, No thank you.

Mel Brooks already handled this joke waaaaaay better than anyone else ever can and that’s pretty much all we need.

Scary to think that there are still people who revere such a sad little poopstain on humanity.

5. Nessa Nessa says:

I was curious so I did some research. Apparently, Knitler is from a British TV show called “Harry Hill’s TV Burp,” and it’s from a sketch with knitted dolls appearing on an “American Idol” type show. I even found the sketch on YouTube:

Knitler appears at 0:38.

6. snappyp snappyp says:

Wow- that little show is hilarious. I never saw that before- love the cavemen. Thanks for astuteness.

7. windupkitty windupkitty says:

Hahahahahaah! Wow, yeah, I take it back after seeing the show(tho I still think Mel Brooks is king of course)…thanks Nessa!!!! Anyone who makes puppets like that is a hero in my book!!! (they coulda used a few sock monkeys though) And then with the well-rounded exploration of humor, drama, and eventually tragedy as Peter is unable to answer the phone…it was pretty much Shakespeare….