Octomom. altho in this case it Centipediamom..sleeps as the children frolic as odd neighbors look on.
The piece, THANK GOD THAT CLOCK HAS STOPPED TICKING, pictures Octomom in her home with a grandfather clock that doesn’t work. This crosses both the Sitcom Art and the Current Events series of my pieces. It features the leg and Skel when they visit their neighbor to see if they can borrow a cup of Splenda… They walk in on the filming of a Octomom reality show. This piece uses porcelain legs as the children and The Leg. The rug and furniture are doll house miniatures.
– Bye Michael, Thanks For The Dance – https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/23/bye-michael-thanks-for-the-dance/
– Looks Are Everything – https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/23/looks-are-everything/
– The Round Girl series – https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/24/the-round-girl-series-two-girls-one-mask-picking-up-guys-at-the-jefferson-bowl-and-self-portrait/
– Jesus Saves On Shoes- https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/25/jesus-saves-on-shoes/comment-page-1/#comment-2185
– Shh, She’s reading And Sleeping – https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/26/shh-shes-reading-and-dreaming/
– Things Around The House. All Wrapped Up. – https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/27/things-around-the-house-all-wrapped-up/
– The Mirror Knows Nothing -https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/28/the-mirror-knows-nothing/