2 Responses to “Vintage food press”

  1. Allee Willis

    What exactly is a food press? Does it flatten sandwiches, pound meat or what? This looks like a Deco broiler of some sort. Especially with those food vents on top, or is that just an optical illusion from how the photo was taken? It’s got to toast somehow. Are you sure ‘food press’ is the right name for this appliance?

  2. denny

    I have no idea what a “food press” is but that’s what the sticker says. It might be used for making hot sandwiches? I love the shape of this.