Life was simple back then…

MyFunCloset Submitted by MyFunCloset
December 4th, 2010

Life was so simple in the mid 60′s in Ohio. Friday night basketball games with the adversary HS. Then onto Garner Brothers drive-in, eating in our cars and making new friends. Girls in one car, boys in another. Cruised in circles… mingling for a party that night or the next… with the adversary HS boys of course.

Me in my white, cable knit tennis sweater and brown penny loafers. And of course, my actual “vintage” circle pin.

Categories: Certifikitsch Winners, Fashion, Hair, High school photos, People, Photographs, School, Submissions

7 Responses to “Life was simple back then…”

I can relate to absolutely everything here! We practically had the same hairdo. I love that your bangs start so far back. And your circle pin was much fancier than mine, which was plain (fake) gold. I had that sweater too!

My favorite thing is how you marked an X to make sure you could locate you.

2. k2dtw k2dtw says:

I love your post..SO cute.. Love Ohio, great way to grow up.

3. Michael Ely Michael Ely says:

Great photo. Love the hair. So many of my close friends grew up in Ohio. There’s just something real and down-to-earth about Ohio people that attracts me.

4. MyFunCloset MyFunCloset says:

I can’t believe I labeled my pin as vintage. What does that make me??? I wasn’t even aware of how complicated life could get, but the foundation was good & could handle the bumps.

Oh My Fun Closet, you have such great hair going on here and I have never seen such fabulous bangs on a bubble hair-do.

6. windupkitty windupkitty says:

wow, fabulous post!!!! I love that people are posting their high school pics here! you’re beautiful and I LOVE your hair!

7. MyFunCloset MyFunCloset says:

Thank you! What fun it is sharing my youth with all my new awmok friends. Happy to be part of the HS photo postings.
    I guess I was having a good hair day back then.