The truth. It’s not Bridezilla who ruins the wedding pictures..Its famzilla.
– Bye Michael, Thanks For The Dance – www.alleewillis.com‚Äîbye-michael-thanks-for-the-dance
– Looks Are Everything – www.alleewillis.com‚Äîlooks-are-everything
– The Round Girl series – www.alleewillis.com‚Äîthe-round-girl-series-two-girls-one-mask-picking-up-guys-at-the-jefferson-bowl-and-self-portrait
– Jesus Saves On Shoes- www.alleewillis.com‚Äîcomment-page-1
– Shh, She’s reading And Sleeping – www.alleewillis.com‚Äîshh-shes-reading-and-dreaming
– Things Around The House. All Wrapped Up. – www.alleewillis.com‚Äîthings-around-the-house-all-wrapped-up
– The Mirror Knows Nothing –www.alleewillis.com‚Äîthe-mirror-knows-nothing
– Someone had to do it- THANK GOD THAT CLOCK HAS STOPPED TICKING – https://www.awmok.com/2009/11/29/someone-had-to-do-it-thank-god-that-clock-has-stopped-ticking/
I think the wedding itself is the real Zilla. I don’t like attending these types of events. The free roast beef dinner and annoying cover band aside, it makes me nutty to see life savings thrown into a few hours when it’s life after that everyone should be concentrating on.
I’m especially fond of the exceedingly chubby girl who looks like a piece of challah in back of the bride.
Wow this is timely Monica, with more family events lurking around the holiday corner. It reminds me of the comedian with an Irish heritage who had a bit that described his family’s events where all civility ended with the line “what’s that supposed to mean?” Being the caboose (born way later then my siblings) of my family by a longshot probably lessens my zilla angst but no one gets by unscathed.
Allee my eyes were drawn to the figure in front too, but I thought it was a sumo wrestler!
it is a sumo wrestler, but the idea of him being a loaf of bread makes me laugh.